Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Any hair suggestionsfor wavy/curly hair?

my hair is prob about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulders and it has layers and an angle..the only thing i can ever do with my hair to make it look good is straighten it..but i dont want to fry my hair with my straightner..any suggestions on what else i can do with my hair?



Any hair suggestionsfor wavy/curly hair?

you could try the "wet look" after you get out of the shower towel dry it a little til its not like dripping and buy that purple bottle of hairspray i think its called Aussie or something. and spray it on alotttt and crunchhhh your hair up



if your bangs are short u should just straighten them cuz it might make them look funny



Any hair suggestionsfor wavy/curly hair?

use curl life by matrix shampoo and conditioner and the styling creme works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment