Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wavy / curly hair -- I NEED HELP?

My hair looks kind of like this, except more frizzy and thicker (if I don't do anything to it and let it dry naturally) :



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/long/...



I want my hair to look like this :



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/long/...



Or sometimes this :



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/curly...



Anybody have any good styling techniques or good hair products to help me achieve those looks? (Money's not an issue, so give me what you have!)



Wavy / curly hair -- I NEED HELP?

The first thing you need is to go out and get a good haircut for wavy hair. Somebody who works in a salon can help you decide how to cut it. Then what I do is I use a product called cursl up mousse and "scrunch" my hair up with a couple of paper towels. That way I can just let it dry naturally without a lot of work and it looks tidy and curly.



Wavy / curly hair -- I NEED HELP?

use sunslik products



they do WONDERS!!



haha good luck, i have similar hair kinda



=]



%26lt;33



Wavy / curly hair -- I NEED HELP?

Don't blow dry it on high heat. I would blow dry it on heat for a little then on cold, although i wouldn't recommend blowdrying at all. I like towel drying better. First put in leave-in if u wanna blowdry. Then use a serum to get rid of frizz, add shine, and smooth it out. I'd recommend Herbal Essences leave in and Garnier serum. After it's dry, I like to comb it with my fingers in order for it not to frizz up. I sometimes brush with a large tooth comb, but NEVER a fine tooth because it frizzes your hair like a mother. I'm a guy and my hair is short so idk if it will work for long hair...hope this helps!



P.S. I don't like Sunsilk...It makes your hair smell bad after a while and it really doesn't work for me.



Wavy / curly hair -- I NEED HELP?

the 3rd one definatly

No comments:

Post a Comment