Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Has anyone with thin, Wavy hair had the Japanese Straighting? If so..did it do any damage?

I know it's expensive, but I heard it works really good. I've always wanted to do it, but I prefer just blow drying it straight with a round brush and flat ironing it after. It works really good. Just don't wash your hair for like 3 days, which is healthy for hair anyway and retouch it every morning. You would have to go to Sallys to buy some flat iron spray, so your hair won't get damaged though. My hair is curly..since I'm mixed, but when I straighten it this way it always leaves it silky smooth. When you chemically straighten it, you don't have that much variety in styling. Plus, it would drastically change the texture of your hair. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment