Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair isn't wavy but my ends are flipped in different directions..?

i have slightly thick hair and it isn't wavy at all...but it's not stick straight..



my ends are layered and point cut by they go in different directions..



how come they don't point straight down?



i wanna know why so help please?



can i get my hair to point straight down with point cut and layered ends?



thanks in advance!



My hair isn't wavy but my ends are flipped in different directions..?

We have different kinds of hair. Each and everyone has unique kinds of hair. So your hair is straight at the top but, in the ends of your hairstrands it goes into different direction. When I tried to imagine it, i think it's very cool. However, if you want it straight there are 2 options. If you want it straight(permanently) then go to the salon and ask them to straighten it or try relaxing hair treatment. 2nd option, If you want it straight(temporarily) use straightening iron and put hairspray if you want it longer. But, I suggest do not put hairspray anymore cause it tends to harden your hair, and it will look like a broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment