Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How to fix messy/wavy/clumped hair (guys)?

Hello. I am a guy who has kinda messy and clumped hair. I want to straighten it out and make it neater so that when I comb it to the side, it looks better. As it stands, I have hair sticking out around my sideburns and on top of my head. The only time I was satisfied with my hair was after a really windy day when my hair was blowing all around, and I came home and combed it and it was perfect. My hair felt thinner and much more manageable, but sadly I don't know how to emulate this condition.



So, any suggestions? Should I blowdry my hair (I towel dry it)? I tried blowdrying, but sometimes it makes hair stick up permanently for the day and makes everything messier. Thanks.



How to fix messy/wavy/clumped hair (guys)?

used some wax in it bye have a nice day ingsaludosssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment