Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products

When I straigten it with a ceramic iron ..it first takes a while and usually by the 2 day it gets very oily..but should i do??



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

I am bald now but until I was 27 I had the same exact hair,HATED IT!



I am glad that I shave my head because our hair type sucks.



I found no product that helped long term.



I wish you better luck.



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

im still searching so wen i find out ill let u know



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

I am currently using suave's conditioner; it works great for me. It makes my hair become more smoother, softer, and shiny. I get compliments now. = )



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

Frizz-Ease products by John Frieda. There is also a serum to use when flat ironing. These products work great for me



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

I have EXTREMELY curly hair. I used to hate my hair until I learned how to take care of it. And the only way you are going to know what shampoo you should use for YOUR hair is trial and error. What works for me or anyone else with curly hair, may not necessarly work for your hair.



However, I use Garnier Fructis-Sleek And Shine Shampoo and conditioner for frizzy, dry or unmanageable hair. and I LOVE IT!!! I also use Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner and then I use the hair gel and hair spray and I have no problems with fizzy hair. I always have beautiful perfect curls. This is what I do, I switch out my shampoo and conditioner, so my hair wont get a build up. So say I will use Garnier Fructis, and then when that bottle is empty I go to something different, I sorta like biolage, but whatever works for you. Then then I switch back and forth between the two. And I dont' blow dry my hair, I let it dry naturally and I put all my product in when it is wet. Works for me, but like I said before, its all about trial and error.



Good Luck!



I have really curly/frizzy/wavy hair and I dont know which kind of shampoo/conditioner/hair products to use?

go pro. Biolage is a good line. Or if you don't want to spend that kind of money sunsilk is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment