Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

HELP! My hair dries all wavy and odd in the front, and very curly\wavey in the back. Its incredibly frizzy. A few years ago my hair just dried straight. Now I'm doing anything to get it straight and frizz free. I use a flat iorin, but my flat iorn always seems to fry my hair no matter what setting I put it on. What can I do to keep the frizz down and make my hair straight and silky looking? Products? Creams? Conditioners? Sprays? Help,please.



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

Yeah. My hair is really curly and I use the flat iron like 99% of the time. To make it smooth and silky, I use Graham Webb Heat Responce shampoo and conditioner. This protects your hair. While I'm straightening it, I use the Heat Response soft finish spray to make it extra smooth. It gets rid of the frizziness and looks super cute! These products are a little expensive, at least for me, but it's worth the splurge! Good Luck =]



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

use rollers or spiral curls but first put on motion cream on you hair before you roller it and then sit under the dryer!!!!!!!



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

check out FRUCTICS...by garnier, they have a selection of products for dry frizzy hair...also..you should check out PANTENE..they have a nice selection of products for frizzy hair. the products i mention dont cost much..they range from 2.99 to 5.99 and they worth it.



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

try Sammy shampoo and conditioner it's anti frizz and it works great. Also sunsilk straighten up shampoo and conditioner and the 24/7 cream after you wash your hair. Also you can get your hair permanently straightened at the hair salon. Do not use volumizing shampoos and conditioners they only make your hair bigger. Go talk to a hair stylist and they'll find a solution for you.



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

my hair is really curly.but mine wont dry straight. if u get a chi hair straightner that will work. it straightens my hair and it doesnt frizz at all. and mine is really curly.



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

i suggest you dont use a hair straightener because that will fry your hair and will cause lots of frizz and will dry. you can use hair rollers but not heated ones. just get some at anyplace they are very cheap i think. after you wash you hair let it air dry but not completely, you want it just 80% dry, then put the rollers on and DO NOT put any products in your hair, then have them on for at least 5 hours or keep them overnite.



Wavy,curly, frizzy = my hair.?

Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine



http://www.garnierfructisusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment