Saturday, August 1, 2009

School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

I have long dark brown hair.. and I'm clueless on how I should wear it for school tomorrow!



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

it definetly depends on your outfit. for a sleek take me serious look go straight, for a little spicy fun go wavy.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

relaxed but sophisticated waves. not messy.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

I would wear it straight!!



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Read some hair tips on this site to help you with it



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

What looks better on you?



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

straight



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

My hair is wicked straight, so I vote wavy....



And what do you mean school starts tomorrow?! It's not even Labor Day yet! lol



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

I would wear it wavy you can wear it straight anytime and it is so much fun to try different things with your hair



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

straight =]



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

If it is naturally curly I would do the wild look with your natural curls,,, on the other hand if you have a professional hair straightener you could look just as sexy with straight hair. I would opt for the curly if you have the curls though, you can't go wrong with naturally curl hair.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Whichever style people have seen you wear the least.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

straight and with a choppy look



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

waves i think because it is the trend now, hum....probably a relex waves, if your hair is really long.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

straight, it looks more relaxed and not like you tried too hard



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

straight.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

it depends on your face and current hair but i'd say wavy because they're sexy. most of the time hahaha



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

long straight hair is sexy



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Do you honestly, really care how we wear ours?



Then tell us why we should care about yours?



Only in your world, it's all about "YOU".......sorry but we've got bigger things than YOUR hair to worry or think about!



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

i think you should wear it straight^^



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Wear it Natural!! Wash it, put some wavy grease on it, wrap it, go to sleep, and in the morning take the braids out, finger comb and watch your tresses fall naturally wavy!!



Have a good year in school.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Is your hair natural wavy? either your hair is wavy or straight I say it's OK.



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

Totally straight!!!



School starts tomorrow! Should I wear my hair wavy or straight?

i have the same prb. school starts tm. and i have brown curly hair. im wearing it curly. just easier to do. but whatever you choose to do im sure it will look great

No comments:

Post a Comment