Saturday, August 1, 2009

Triple barel curling irons..do they make ur hair look like Annie or do they make straight hair look

Ever heard of triple barel curling irons? What do they do to your hair? Do they make straight hair look wavy/curly? Do you know about how much they are and where you can get them? INFO PLEASE.



Triple barel curling irons..do they make ur hair look like Annie or do they make straight hair look wavy/curly

Wavy! Shiny smooth and wavy!! I have straight hair and i dont know what i'd do with out mine!!



Triple barel curling irons..do they make ur hair look like Annie or do they make straight hair look wavy/curly

I had one of those a few years ago. Bought it and thought it would look pretty cool but it was a pain to use and the wave wasn't pretty at all. As you go down the section of hair if you didn't get it positioned just right the wave wouldn't continue down the strand very pretty. It reminded me of those old crimping irons that we used in the 80's except night as tight of a wave. I tried using it probably twice and trashed it. Definately not worth the hassle. I did get mine at Wal-Mart though.



Triple barel curling irons..do they make ur hair look like Annie or do they make straight hair look wavy/curly

my mom has one and I have no idea where she got it but it makes your hair very wavy and sometimes if you use them right it makes look like a curvy Z. I think it makes anyones hair look great!



Triple barel curling irons..do they make ur hair look like Annie or do they make straight hair look wavy/curly

I have one from a hair supplier store for like $20-$35 on sale I think, it was awhile ago! They make your hair wavy. The only bad thing is it takes FOREVER to do, and I have a ceramic one, so make sure you buy a nice one and be prepared to spend quite a bit of time on it. It takes so long because you have to do your hair in thin chucks and short pieces.



If you have anymore questions email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment