Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have quite thick wavy hair and i am trying to grow it. What is the best style?

It is currently just past my shoulders with a fe layers in it - but i dont know if i should have the layers shorter? Will this make it easier to control or harder?



I have quite thick wavy hair and i am trying to grow it. What is the best style?

don't get them shorter!



you'll regret it and you'll end up looking like you have a mullet.



i suggest getting it thinned out so it is more manageable or getting a hair straightener so its easier to manage. but that probably will make it grown slower.



the best way is to leave it as is so it will grow naturally. when it is a bit longer try shorter layers , but while its short it will look funny =]



I have quite thick wavy hair and i am trying to grow it. What is the best style?

I have thick wavy hair too, and I got it layered when it was shoulder length. BUT it looked a total mess. So now Im growing it long, all one length. I think thats probably best.

No comments:

Post a Comment