Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wavy, Bulky, Thickish hair.....?

I have wavy, Bulky and Thickish kind of hair and i' am getting a haircut.



i straighten it a lot but from the sides it still appears to look fat and puffy.



i used a frizz serum and straightening balm and they work fine but the hair on the sides of my head looks puffy.



What style should i tell the Stylist to give me?



P.S. my hair covers my ears and my bangs are long enough to touch the tip my nose....i don't want my hair too be too short(well shorter then it already is). i want my hair to be able to at least cover the top half of my ears.



Wavy, Bulky, Thickish hair.....?

Layers! And thinning!



Wavy, Bulky, Thickish hair.....?

I've always had the same problem and the only solution is to get A LOT of layers in your hair. Tons, I have at least 15 different layers in my hair at the moment, and the top ones should be rather short and the bottom ones as long as you like. And make sure to get it thinned out all over with razor scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment