Monday, July 27, 2009

Controlling wavy hair?

I have wavy/ curly thick hair and for years I've had issues controlling it. I've been at a loss and dreaded going to see hairdressers because they wouldn't know what to do with my hair. I recently switched my shampoo and conditioner to organic and noticed an unbelievable difference. My hair is soft and shiny and the oils are back on my scalp. My suggestion is try Aubrey organics shampoo and conditioner. You're hair probably needs hydration so get a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner by them.



Also a great thing to try is a little coconut oil to tame frizzies and flyaways.



The best solution to end up with perfect curls or waves takes a lot of time, but looks amazing.



-Right after taking a shower immediately go and put either a leave in conditioner or a shiny serum in your hair.



-Then go and wrap your hair in rollers and (ideally) stick your head under one of those dome dryers. (you probably don't own one so it'll take some time with handheld hair dryers)



-Once all of your hair is completely dry remove the rollers and you will have beautiful bouncy shiny perfect curls.



-Remember the bigger the rollers the bigger the curls. Curls can be turned into waves by brushing the curls a bit.



Controlling wavy hair?

try conditioners after your favorite shampoo



Controlling wavy hair?

get hairipy lol



Controlling wavy hair?

John Frieda Fizz Ease products work wonders, even if you have no frizz. They have smoothing products also. I have very curly, frizzy, thick hair and I love it. Texture Line also has a wonderful product called Smoothing Serum. I have used this for 8 years now, LOVE IT!!!! They sell it in the Walmart Salons also as well as J C Penney, Etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment