Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

people all over the world like different styles of hair? how do u like ur hair personaly so it would look beautiful, gorgious and attracting?



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

i like mines straight but all messed up



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

i like my thin and straight, but can't always have it unless you want to work with it every day. thats alot of work. :)



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

i like my hair striaght and sometimes curly.



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

wavy hair but not too thin and not too thick



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

straight!



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

well my hair is curly and i love it but some times i want to try something different and i make it straight but i love my curly hair.



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

curly at the bottom



i got a perm and it grew out into long spiral-like soft curls and i like it cos it's really low maintenance. no waking up to bad hair days. in fact sometimes i wake up with my hair a whole tumble of curls that doesn't look out of place and even looks better than before i went to bed.



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

my hair doesnt do anything but lay flat. no creams, shampoos, conditioners, or curlers work AT ALL for me, but i love my stubbornly straight hair. =)



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

i like mine long but lots of volume!!



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

it always depends on the face, but most of the times l like them wavy! l think it's the sexiest and not so strict like the straight ones ;o) to be more attractive for sure wavy :o)



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

my hair is very flat so i try to use shampoo's specially made for flat hair to give it more style. my hair is also very straight so sometimes i use curlers to make it wavy.



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

i like long and little soft curls from down



How do u like ur hair? wavy, thick, straight or curly?

Long, layered %26amp; straight. It is easier for me to keep looking good. I still look good with curls or wavy hair, but once the style is done I can't brush it no matter how much I need to or else it will look aweful.

No comments:

Post a Comment