Monday, July 27, 2009

Straight fine hair, wavy at ends - what straightener to use?

Sometimes I want that sleek look for my hair, where it is stick straight...what straightener works for you if you have my type of hair? and what products do you use before/after straightening? - I want to maintain as much as volume, especially at the roots- Thanks!



Straight fine hair, wavy at ends - what straightener to use?

I use a hot tools straightener, and it is the ONLY straightener that works for my wavy hair.



After straightening, I use Aveda's Brilliance product to prevent frizz:



http://aveda.com/templates/products2/spp...



and then a spritz of aerosol hairspray on the ends to add volume. You can also use this at the roots.



Straight fine hair, wavy at ends - what straightener to use?

the Chi is the best. I LOVE it. it has gotten my hair the straightest its ever been, and thats hard to do. I had people not recognizing me it was so straight. try it, its the best!



Straight fine hair, wavy at ends - what straightener to use?

Before straightening, i use heat protection spray so my ends won't split and my hair won't die. And for straightening, i use the solia.



solia's are sold on www.folica.com, and have really good reviews



do not get a chi, my friend's hair has been fried and the thing broke in a few months!



or get a sedu, those i heard are amazing too



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment