Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

i wanna make my hair curly sometimes and have it stay that way throught the day without using a ton of gel and hairspray or a curling iron



can anyone show me how?



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

wash and condition your hair...put it in braids or a braid,depending on how you want the waves...while it's still wet. sleep with your hair in the braids. when you get up...take out the braids and scrunch your hair a little (or, you could use some gel before putting it in braids). your hair should be ready to go for the day! You could also put it in a tight bun while it's wet the night before, after applying gel.



OR.... you could condition it in the morning...apply gel...turn your hair upside down and scrunch it a lot. I'm not sure of your hair type so this method may or may not last throughout the day.



If you don't want to use a lot of gel...I suggest trying Sebastian's leave in hair treatment. It acts as a gel as well...It's not sticky and it smells really good :)



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

Aussie has a spray called sprunch spray it makes it curly without alot of clumpy sticky mess.



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

Take a shower at night then sleep on your hair and in the morning mouse it really well. This makes really good curls in my hair! Also you can braid your hair in not so tight braids after taking a shower at night or wetting your hair and sleep on it like that in the morning take out the braids. Your hair might still be wet but just let it air dry. Don't do this that often because your hair will start to break off. Sorry since i have naturally curly hair i don't have that many tips...good luck!



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

rollers while sleeping....



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

sleep in braids



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

take a shower before you go to bed the blowdry it halfway until its damp dry. then put it in braides or a messy bun and wear it like that when you go to bed. it usually works for me, hope it works for u!



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

here are a couple of options:



-go to sleep with damp hair in rag curlers



-use a curl cream on damp hair and let dry naturally



-french braid damp hair (i don't really like this technique because it doesn't look natural but some like it)



if your hair is really straight an dhseek you will probably need to use some kind of gel or hairspray to give it some hold but you don't need much. i prefer hairspray because it's lighter.



i hope this helped... good luck sweety!



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

you could go out and buy some rollers from somewhere like walmart or target or any drug store. i have some in 3 different sizes (S, M,L), because my hair is long and layered. however, you don't have to get that many if you don't want. it all depends on how much hair you have. and if you want it wavy then get the larger sized rollers.



when you wash your hair, towel dry it, put some mousse in, put your hair in the curlers and then blowdry. you should end up with nice wavy hair that looks natural. i sometimes just spray a bit of hairspray in to help but not always. (you could also wait until your hair is a bit wetter than damp, and then put the curlers in. it depends on how long it takes your hair to dry or how long you have).



you can also buy hot rollers which will heat up for you and then you put them in your dry hair. i used to have some of those but i found them too much of a hassle and found i had more control when i bought the regular rollers myself and just blow dried my hair.



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

well all i do is after i take a shower, i towel dry my hair... like just rub my towel all over.. and then i just leave it.. when it's damp, i usually put a bit of hair spray in just so it holds.



How can i make my hair wavy/curly without using a curling iron?

My hair is pretty straight and this always works for me. After showering put some mousse in your hair. I like to mix in a little leave-in conditioner so my hair doesn't get crispy form the mousse. Leave you hair down until it dries a little less than half way and put it into a bun. After a little while take it out and it WILL be wavy/curly. I do my hair like this as soon as I get out the shower and it's ready to be let down by the time I leave for work.



You can also do it without any mousse or product but my hair tends to get a little frizzy if I don't. Might as well see what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment