Monday, July 27, 2009

Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

That depends on how much you want to spend on your hair.



If you get your haircut and styled and then it may be extra to flat iron your hair. Good products are important as well to protect your hair.



Some of the best are www.renefurtereronline.com and some www.redkenonline.com have some great styling products for hair.



Also shampoo and conditioners for dry wavy hair would help soften it up to help the flat iron to work better.



I really suggest see your stylist or one who is good with the flat iron and if your stylist doesn't do it than see one that is.



If you know someone with similar hair ask them what tips they can give you in styling your hair.



More than likely they would have more experience with it and tell if you need someone to do it or if you can.



That is the best I can think of not seeing your hair or knowing it.



Good luck



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

studio 51 they do hair the only thing is there in washington but i got one and i love it



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

Farouk Systems CHI flat irons. you can find one on ebay or at JcPenny salons. well worth the money



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

if you live in a city, you should hit up ULTA, it has one of the biggest selection of 'good' flat-irons that i know of...



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

if u live in richmond, va i could flat iron it with thermal conditioning it's latest phase email me ghattasnoel@yahoo.com



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

Conair has some great straightners as cheap as 20.00 i have a 30.00 one that work great and i too, have thick wavy hair but to decrese het damage to you hair buy some straightening serum for about 5.00! it will last like forever!!



also try to work with your hair!!!!! Curl it someties with out curling irons, like scrunch it, put some gel in your hair, or scrunch spray and squeeze your hair, wavy hair loves curl!!!!!and VIOLA!



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

my favorite straitner is forever .... HERstyler. it is soo much faster and better quality than others and it also curls if you ever want to go back. believe me i have owned a lot of straiteners and spent alot of money but this one has been my absolute favorite . i like it so much i have two (just in case i lose one cause i dont want to go back to the crappy ones.)



i suggest you by it online because they cost about 3 times as much at the mall.



hope i helped



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

a CHI. you can find those at jc penneys.



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

www.youravon.com/aalkifi



avon has great products i have tryed it me and my friends



and we love them i always order from avon



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

My flat iron is amazing. Everyone who uses it agrees and it was only 40 bucks. I got it at Sally Beauty Supply. Don't get one of the ones that's the better brand and only a 1/2 inch thick. Mine's a Conair, I think, and they have great products.



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

I have the perfect straightener for you! CONAIR!! Here is the link, I hope it helps! I have the same type hair as you and it works perfect. I put it on turbo and the setting on 25. It works really good, trust me. It is a best seller from CONAIR too, so it obviously works.GOOD LUCKK!! : )



http://www.conair.com/professional-insta...



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

You can find a flat iron almost anywhere... discount stores such as Wal-Mart, department stores, even pharmacy stores like CVS and Walgreens. The real question is how much do you want to invest in a quality styling tool?



There are many options available on the market, the most popular are ceramic flat irons. Ceramic flatirons have either cermaic coated or solid ceramic plates that allow straighteneing to be done at less damaging temperatures. Ceramic irons seal the moisture in your hair and add shine by closing the cuticle (outermost layer of your hair). A newer option, Tourmaline infused ceramic, is my favorite styling tool. Tourmaline gems are crushed and mixed into the ceramic plates. What does that mean to your hair? That means straighteneing is achieved at much lower temperatures and your hair is subjected to much less damage from heat styling. Your hair burns at somewhere around 425 to 450 degrees... a traditional ceramic iron heats up to 400 degrees, a tourmaline infused flatiron heats up to 250 to 300 degrees.



Consider how often you plan to use your iron. If you are a daily user, it would be best to invest in a higher-end flatiron. Some excelllent choices can be found at Sally Beauty Supply Stores at prices varying from $30 to $120. Another excellent option is to ask your salon professional what they recommend for your hair type. After all, the person who cuts and styles your hair knows it best!



Additionally, don't get wrapped up in big names. The more important issue is how it performs for your individual needs. Be sure to purchase a product backed by at least a year warranty.



Best of luck!



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

use the pink flat iron they have it in all the malls, just try it, they can style your whole hair for free, then if you like it then you can purchase, I bought it 2 years ago and I still have it, it works great on my thick curly hair, it also conditions my hair as well, although it can be somewhat expensive I paid $100.00 but compare to others it is actually cheap, so give it a try!



Also don't spend your money on expensive shampoo, they all wash hair the same way, I use the pear Suave shampoo and conditioner on my color hair, and my hair is still healthy as can be.



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

i think if you get a flat iron by Ceramic it would work for you.



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

Sallys beauty supply has a flat iron and it really works for me because I have very thick and wavy hair too, the brand is ION and its very good its about $70 or $80 dollars.



Where can I get a great flat iron? I have thick and wavy hair.?

If you want a really good straightener, get and FHI.



www.fhiheat.com



If you want one thats less expensive, but almost as good as an FHI, get a CHI.



My FHI starightens my hair in 5-10 minutes and I have very thick, wavy hair myself. I love it. A CHI TURBO would be my next choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment