Monday, July 27, 2009

What is a good way to straighten short wavy or curly hair?

What products work good or way materials will straighten short wavy or curly hair



What is a good way to straighten short wavy or curly hair?

Well I am mixed with black and white and so my hair is very naturally curly. I usually let it air-dry first after putting some mousse in it, and then I use a ceramic flat iron (like a CHI) and set the temperature to the one just before the hottest. Then just take small bits of your hair from the back of your neck and work your way around the sides and up to the front.



Good luck! ;-)



What is a good way to straighten short wavy or curly hair?

Use Redken Smooth Down and straighten it with a flat iron, mainly ceramic. Chi is a good iron, but it's pretty expensive, at over $100. Other irons won't do as good or last as long.



What is a good way to straighten short wavy or curly hair?

Don't!! If you really want to straighten your hair and it's short you can keep it in a low ponytail and it will straighten itself OK. Then use a Chi straightening iron. Keep a comb or brush handy. Straighten your hair in different sections. But I suggest you go curly!!!! Naturally curly/wavy hair can be so beautiful if it's treated right. I used to despair at my horrible curly hair then I read the book below and used the curly-girl method. Now I have virtually frizz-free curly hair! I get compliments all the time. Straighten your hair- be happy for a day, learn to manage your ringlets- be happy for life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment