Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

Mine is a combination between wavy and curly. Most of the time I love it, exept when it decides to drop the who curly thing and go for FRIZZOMATIC!! lol



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I hear ya! Mine is curly with frizzy thrown in for good measure. People keep telling me that I'm so lucky...but you don't see them struggling to keep their hair under control when the humidity is high nor saturating it with conditioner during the winter months to keep it from standing on end because it's dried out.



If I had my choice.....slightly wavy would be perfect. Unfortunately, we don't always get what we want.... ;0)



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

curly or straight



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I like the short and curlys



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

i prefer wavy hair



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

i love my straight hair(with volume). you can always curl your hair and make it look great(wich i do a lot) but you can't always get your hair perfectly straight



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

On a girl, curly to frizzomatic is beautiful, on a guy - who cares.



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I think straight hair is more practical and easy to wear,as it doesn't need too much styling for looking smashing.However,all hair types have their own inconveniences(even straight hair can look withoput personality).Use productss that are specially designed for curly hair and make the best of your sexy curls!



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

striaght... no two ways about it...



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

straight hair



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I love straight hair!!!



But you gotta ask yourself whether you want your hair to be curly, wavy, or straight.



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

1 inch under shoulder and straight and wavy



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

straight



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I have super straight hair with lots of bounce, and I love it. Everyone always compliments my hair and they think that I straighten it with a flat iron. But it is naturally straight. I like to wave my hair, but I don't like super tight curls.



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

Straight hair



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

i like curly hair cuz u can do anything. if u want it straight all u have to do is blow dry it.



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

wavy, but i think its good to have a variety.



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I have long curly hair



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

I really like curly and wavy hair it looks so beautiful



What do you prefer? Curly hair, Wavy or Straight hair?

i love wavy hair and spirals i think they are so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment